RE: GDI based X-server available

I checked the VNC license.  The new license is GNU GPL.  I have
asked him to e-mail me binaries and his ported code.  I will make it
available to public.  cygwin-xfree project requirement is that the
same code which was used to compile bianries be available to users
from the same site...
of am I not correct Chris?

Suhaib