Re: XGGI implementation

I have fixed the Fonts problems.  I wanted to release a new DirectX based X server from Karra's.  I  have hit some bumps with DirectX code,
which is holding the next release.

SecurityPolicy is a warning and should not affect your Xserver display.

If GGI_DEBUG is not showing anything, that means your GGI libs are getting loaded.  Are they in PATH?

Suhaib