Re[2]: XGGI implementation

> That is true, config files should laod them.  But if they are getting loaded,
> you should see
> a screen full of messages when you set
> GGI_DEBUG=255 and start XGGI.
> Right now I am out of my PC.  M$ new Windows2000 upgrade from NT 4.0 screwd
> up my
> PC so good that I have to do a fresh install.

Okay, /usr/local/lib was in the path.  When removed, it can no longer find
libgg-0-0-6.dll which is as expected. When added, but the libggi.conf file
altered to point at a different path, it can no longer find the visual for
directx (also expected).  When corrected, the window (with no input)
appears.

Still no additional output.  And for confirmation "echo $GGI_DEBUG"
displays "255".