DirectX X-Server - a request for feedback

Greetings,

Atlast I could download the latest tar balls from cygwin (X-3.9.18*) and
planning to do some more work on the DirectX based X-Server.

Did any one tried it. The last message I have is that there are some
problems and things are not working properly.

I request anyone who have a feedback to post it to the list. The next few
days I am planning to work on it and bring it to a better state ;-)

Regards
KD

PS: Suhaib, my email-id in directx.c is wrong.