RE: Problems with Lesstif(?)/DDD, can you help me?

Do a search on mail archive or go to
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/xfree and read FAQ.
you basically need to set your
XKeysymDB abd XErrorDB.

The most approriate place to ask questions related to X/Cygwin is
cygwin-xfree mailing list.
Please direct your further questions to this list, not directlry to me.

Thanks
Suhaib