Re: Help with building xc with cygwin-1.1.0

On Thu, Apr 20, 2000 at 12:16:03PM -0700, Suhaib Siddiqi wrote:
>Sorry, but I think it is time to stop answering messages which comes
>directly to me.  Looks like people refuse to honor my requests.
>
>Send your mail to cygwin-xfree list.  i am not runing a software tech
>support department here.  It is an opensource project and I work as a
>voilunteer developer.  I have a lot of other responsibilties at my
>"REAL WORK" place.

Just to add some support, PLEASE everyone honor Suhaib's request.  We're
very lucky to have him coordinating this project.

Suhaib, maybe you should remove your email address from the xfree web
page and just substitute the mailing list address instead.

Also, I should mention that I know *exactly* how you feel.  I actually
have a canned script that I send people who send me email concerning
cygwin.  It cuts down on my reply times.

cgf