hmmmm

Yes, I know.  Argue with XFree86 Organization. They
would NOT accept anything which is compiled using
Cgwin because Cygwin is GPL.  Therefore I DO declare
my changes for Cygwin compilation under GPL.

It is that SIMPLE.

Suhaib

include your changes in
> XFree?
> --
> Todd Fries .. todd@fries.net
>

> Source code changes to XFree86 4.0.0 to compile
under Cygwin environment
> had not been assigned to XFree86 Inc, yet - as of
May 06, 2000.
> Until or if the source code changes are assigned to
XFree86 Inc, I
> am releasing my Cygwin/Win32 specific changes to
XFree86 4.0.0.
> under GPL (GNU Public License). A copy of GNU GPL is
available