FW: Error running freeciv on dxwin32

> gdkfont.c is in glib.  It's failing an assertion that the font name it
> was passed was not NULL.  It is NULL because the given font that it
> needs is missing.

Which font it needs.  Why it does not use the default if the
given font is not available?  This seems to be a bad programming
issue in freeciv, then an X-server issue.  A good X/MOTIF application
should never crash, if needed font is not available, instead it should
return warning then use whatever "default font" on X-server is available.

Suhaib