Re: XGGI Compile Error..?!

This seems to text verses binary mount probelm.  You
must extract *.tar.bz2 archive adn compile on a binary
mounted disk.

BTW: Due to John leaving the project, we do not
activelt support XGGI, any more.   The code and
biinaries are there for users who know what to do with
them or would like to take on the GGI project.

Suhaib