Re: nedit

For your information, libXm.a is not part of
XFree.  It was never part of X Windows System.  It is
called MOTIF. You are refering to my 2 years old
X11R6.4/MOTIF dist.  That time I tared everything what
was n my X11R6 directory.
Nedit 5.1.1 compiles out of the box.  Get LessTif
from http://www.hungry.org.

Suhaib

--- "Gerhard J. Theurich" <theurich@mrl.ucsb.edu>