Re: Installing cygwin/xfree : it works ! ( almost )

As I mentioned in my previous mail.  GGI is not
actively supported because John Fortin who did GGI
libraries ports had left the project a couple of
months ago.  The code and binariesa e their for
someone who will be willing to continue work on it or
for users to use it on their own.

BTW:  GGI has libGII which controls the Input.  You
need to find out from GGI mailing list how to change
keyboard input htpp://www.gg-project.org

Suhaib

--- "Richard.GRENON" <Richard.GRENON@wanadoo.fr>