should I buy cygwin CD to complie Xfree?

Dear  Suhaib Siddiqi and others!

I tried to compile Xfree with cygwin, i think i tried it more than 50 times.
It is  too diffidult  for me. Is it possblie to compile it with cygwin and
Xfree which i downloaded from ftp?
Or should i need the cygwin-CD version,  namely should i buy it for the
building Xfree?

Best Regards

Lee