RE: Build Xfree?

> This is xc/programs/Xserver/Imakefile.
>

> ServerTarget(XWin,$(XWINDIRS),$(XWINOBJS), \
>  $(XWINLIBS) $(LOADABLEEXTS) $(LIBCWRAPPER),$(XWINSYSLIBS))
> -L$(TOP)/lib/getsurf -lgetsurf

Delete -L$(TOP)/lib/getsurf -lgetsurf

Your cygwin.* are not the one from my latest distribution.
However, they should work, too.
There seems to be a problem with Imake.tmpl and/or Imakefile
in programs/Xserver. Troubleshooting Imakefile can
be time consuming.  First thing to try is inserting
an #extra #endif as the last line in /programs/Xserver/Imakefile.

I will work on pswrap problem.  pswrap executables and DLLs are not critical
for X-server.  They provide some added functionalties to X clients.

Suhaib