RE: Introducing . . .

All the sites which mirror CYGWIN also mirrors cygwin-xfree because it
is a subfolder under Cygwin.

> Q2. Which pieces would comprise a complete binary distribution
> (Win98se)?
>     Complete as in XServer + Client-side libraries

The binaries are http://sources.redhat.com --->
ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/cygwin/xfree/xc-4-binaries
to be more specific.  The other news, the Cygwin specific changes to XFree
will
be officially in XFree86 4.0.2 when released in September or October (or
whenever).
XFree86 Inc. is working on  merging the patches to main xfree sources tree.

Suhaib