bad binary file?

I have tried a number of times (from different machines, and froom
different mirrors) to download the libGL-fix.tar.bz2 file for the xfree
binaries.  I am able to extract the bzip2 file, but tar cannot read this
file (inside a cygwin environment, or using the tar utility from an NT
prompt.  Under the NT rompt, I get the following message:

     tar: Hmm, this doesn't look like a tar archive.
     tar: Skipping to next file header...
     tar: only read 10106 bytes from archive h:libGL-fix.tar

The error for cygwin is similar.  The rest of the files in the binary set
downloaded and expanded with no problem, but this one just won't work.  Is
it needed to rin the XF86 server?

James E. LaBarre
(914) 784-5653
tieline-863-5653