RE: Problem on windows 2000 machine

Well I got the current intel 810 drivers (v4.1) and installed them - but
it still doesn't work. The error looks the same to me - fatil IO error
104. Interestingly the driver reports DirectX 5.00.2180.1 under the
version tab!? Anyway what should I tell intel to log a fault on this?

Has anyone else got this working on an intel 810 based system?

Rob