From: Chris Faylor [mailto:cgf@cygnus.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 8:19 PM
To: cygwin-xfree@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: xfree apearance

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 07:41:06PM -0400, Suhaib M. Siddiqi wrote:
>Sorry,
>I had been very busy at work and could not answer/contribute to many
>threads.  About making appearence to look like Cygwin web pages?  I
>have no objection to it, but Chris faylor should have a final vote on
>it.

I think it is a great idea.  I was going to suggest it myself, but I
hate to suggest that volunteers do idle work to satisfy an idea of
mine.

I would like to suggest that it might be a good idea to adapt DJ's
setup utility to this project, too.  I think that it could be made
to extract the tar files with few changes to its current source
code.

Any volunteers for that?

cgf