Cygwin/XFree User's Guide - DocBook Draft

You can check out the Cygwin/XFree User's Guide draft (was the Installation
How-To), at the following address:

http://63.106.166.5/KB/HowTo/CygwinXFreeUG/book1.htm

I translated the document from MS Word to DocBook/SGML to follow the
standard documentation tools used by xfree86 and Cygnus.

I still have a way to go as far as automating the build process of the SGML,
via a make/Imake, as will be required if we ever want to put the document
into a CVS tree.

I'm still waiting for Suhaib to resolve the rgb.txt file issue; I need
rgb.txt added to one of the existing tarballs, or I need my stand-alone
tarball to be added to the ftp server so that I can update the list of
tarballs that people need to download.

Enjoy, and, as always, suggestions are welcome,