RE: Possible cause of Windows 98 failures?

Harold,
How about you write to Peter Busch about it.  His address is
pbusch [pbusch@dfki.de]

XWIN.exe should not make any calls to ntux_dx dlls.  That one was for xvfb.
The initoutput.c was copied from xvfb directory and adapted fro xwin.exe,
could be possible that errors are left in there.  Peter might be able to
explain
better, because he rewrote the original DirectX code and moved the codes to
xf_dx.dll.

Suhaib