RE: Makefile.ini

Have you ever tried mounting a samba share drive in your bash shell, then
compiling on that drive?  Did it work?  I'm wondering because I have gads of
disk space on my linux machine, but almost none on my Windows 2000 machine.

I can't see how that Makefile.ini can workd, as it fails right after it
can't find 'imake', perhaps you have a version of Cygwin's binutils that
interprets an 'exit' signal as a non exit?