RE: Build of XFree86 from CVS - why Xserver is not built

Suhaib,

I watched the output from make, and saw it bomb on xvinfo.  I'm not making
that up.  I created an xvinfo directory and the Xserver directory started
building.  That was one problem, and it is now fixed.

However, you are referring to another problem that I am also tracking down:
after you get the Xserver directory to build, xwin still does not build,
though xnest, xfree86, and such build.  You are right that the
!DllMakeModules flag was probably causing xwin not to build.

Lets try to keep the two problems separate :)