RE: Windows 9X tester needed

Suhaib,

I don't send in my patches because they aren't patches yet.  I am rapidly
changing the code as I learn more about DirectDraw, and I need someone with
a better hardware setup to tell me if one specific change works on their
machine.  Furthermore, these tests are not entirely functional, as the mouse
and keyboard don't work right, shutting down the server is difficult, etc.
I just need someone to tell me if they see a window on their machine, that's
all.

Alas, no one has responded to my testing request, so I'm probably going to
have to find a better video card for my Windows 98 machine after all...