From: McNulty Junior Bobby [mailto:bmcnultyjunior@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 6:35 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: xfree86 and Win9x

I finally cracked down and got Xfree86, only to read
that it works only on w2k and NT. How can i help make
it work on W98?

=====
It was the the Best Of Times, it was the worst of times
Message, Spock?
Non that I'm concious of, except, of course, Happy Birthday.
Kirk and Spock in Star Trek II The Wrath Of Khan
May 1982

Robert McNulty Junior (C) 2000