RE: Input and Display Status Update (3)

Harold,
As I suggested a few times, could you please send your binaries and changed
code
directly to me.  I will create a "test" directory at
source.redhat.com/cygwin/xfree
for other users to download and test.

I and Peter had been planing to added Win32 desktop integration.  It can be
added
to xf_dx.dll without changing anything in XWIN.exe code.  Peter had been
busy, but if you
want to look at it, I can send you the references directly from which we
inspire the idea.
Once that is done (achieved) we will be making XWIn comparable to other
commercial X-servers.

Suhaib