RE: Why run XWindows on top of MS Windows?

>If this is not obvious to you, then I cannot help you or no one can answer
>you....

Another brillant but useless answer from one of this group's moderators!

It would be helpful if the moderators of this list were more tolerant
potential users, no matter what their skill set, of the exciting tools that
this group provides. Insulting people who pose naive questions is not a to
encourage new users. So PLEASE cool your jets and be MORE TOLERANT.

>Sorry, this questions cannot be included in FAQ, it is too redumentary.

This is precisely the type of basic question that should be in an FAQ - they
are for use by experienced users and newbies.