RE: URL update!!!

No it's not: It's datestamped. As a set of news articles they are in
reverse chronological order. If you are talking about a 'current status'
- the body of the page has that. The note about bits of code being
unsupported etc have all been removed & tidied. And the note at the top
says John has re-joined...

I'm happy to get rid of some of the older news articles... but it should
be done on a date basis, not because the situation has changed (thats
the reason the news articles are there :-]

Rob