RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Overlay and No DirectInput Test 3

Harold,

On WIndows Me and Win2K both I get the following

_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root
Desired Width: 800, Height: 600, Depth: 16
Adjusted Width: 800, Height: 600, Depth: 32

then IDirectDraw_CreateSurface failed
     Error=xxxx(unkown Error)

Setting my Display to 16-bit gives same error
_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root

Desired Width: 800, Height: 600, Depth: 16
Adjusted Width: 800, Height: 600, Depth: 16

then IDirectDraw_CreateSurface failed error

After clicking OK button Server quits.

I will debug later.

Suhaib