Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Overlay and No DirectInput Test 3

My machine: Dell Dimension 4100, Windows ME, Nvidia TNT2 M64 4x AGP,  driver
version 4.12.01.0532 (It says DirectDraw 1.0, I am not sure how right is
that)

Here is what I get:

_XSERVTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.X11-unix should be set to root
Desired Width: 300, Height: 300, Depth: 8
xf_dx.dll: Process attach
enable_xf_dx: LoadLibrary success
xf_dx.dll: AdjustVideoMode entered
Adjusted Width: 300, Height: 300, Depth: 32
xf_dx.dll: winDXAllocateFramebufferMemory entered

The server window does appear, approx right size, but then a dialog box
happens:

IDirectDraw_CreateSurface failed - overlay
Error = 88760091(unknown error)

When focus leaves this dialog, I get another one on top of it:

DeactivateServer failed
Error = 00000000(unknown error)

Those keep appearing every time I switch between X and another window.
Another interesting thing: the mouse goes under the dialog, I had to use
space to press OK button.

When I dismiss the original error message w/o asitching to another app, I
get another dialog:

DirectDraw Init Failed
Error = 88760091(unknown error)

When I dismiss the other dialog, the whole thing goes away, consoles and
all.

That concludes my testing :)

I am dying to get my hands on the code! I am handy with GDB or MS debuggers,
could do some deep-digging for you .

AB.