RE: XFree on WinME?

Whistler might be... I wonder who came up with this name, are the M$
Developers
are having whisteling competition in Redmond <grin>

This is from MSDN Universal Subscription Download site:

Windows Whistler Beta 1. Whistler is the first version of Windows for home
computers based on Windows 2000. Whistler represents a significant milestone
bringing the reliability of the Windows 2000 code base to both business and
home PC users, along with high levels of application and device
compatibility. Whistler contains numerous rich features that will enable
powerful new usage scenarios and applications.

and under members download area I see Win Whistler, Whistler Pro and
Whistler Advanced Server Beta-1

Suhaib