Troubles with bit depth

As I said long before, tests 5 and 7 worked on my
computer, but I found that, for example, nedit and lyx
works just fine (slow, but OK) on 16 bits, but I got a
black window with 32 bits. It is not a very big
problem for a test driver, really, but I don't know if
it is a known problem or something occuring on my
computer. X outputs does not complain about anything
and those programs does not hang. They work, but I'm
blind to that. Just to let you know about that.

I dont know anything about windows programming, so I
am not helpful with that, but if you need to test
someting on a cheap-win98-machine, just ask.

Regards,

Alejandro Adam.