Xwin and $HOME

Suhaib

Do you get this message correctly I sent it from NT. The previous one
was from W 95.

I am sorry to insist but I do not have .xmodmap neither .bashrc started
after Starxwin. The rest is working fine. X11 Programs which used to run
under Linux compiled correctly and run . Thanks.
even LessTif compiled correctly after removing mwm in SUBDIRS of the
Makefile of clients/Motif-1.2.

There is a problem in the compilation of screens.c in mwm.

Thanks for your help.
Yours
Bernard