RE: Xwin and $HOME

> Do you get this message correctly I sent it from NT. The previous one
> was from W 95.
>
> I am sorry to insist but I do not have .xmodmap neither
> .bashrc started
> after Starxwin. The rest is working fine. X11 Programs which
> used to run

Could it MKS Korn shell is messing up and not allowing you source
the bashrc and profile files?

> under Linux compiled correctly and run . Thanks.
> even LessTif compiled correctly after removing mwm in SUBDIRS of the
> Makefile of clients/Motif-1.2.
>
> There is a problem in the compilation of screens.c in mwm.

That is because it includes bitmaps/Stipples
while on UNIX there is stipples and Stipple.  Windows
bummers are not case sensitive therefore we loose one file.
You can copy the missing one from a UNIX box, rename it to wstipple, and
edit screen.c, change include to wstipples... then it should compile without
problems.

Suhaib