RE: Running remote X apps

Ok, thanks. After you get approval from Chris, and instructions how to
load etc, could you please consolidate all your documents and guide books
into one place.  Perhaps, it would be helpful to add a URL with details
about your framework stuff in framework-xf86 directory.  After a while
your announcement in mail archive will get burried at the bottom and users
will start asking questions.
Keep up the good work.
Suhaib