Re: XGGI status/problems???

> | Have you looked at Harold's DirectX server doco & pre-pre-release?
>
> And only questionmarks rotate in my head ;-)
>
> Read it as 'probably nope, where can I find it?'

Rotating question marks? That'd be a nice OpenGL screensaver. :-]

I don't have the reference handy... but search this lists archives in november and December.
for 'Harold'. Harold has been working on a new DirectX X-Server and released a number of 'Test' binaries. Following the data gain
from that he documented what he'd found, and what needs implementing to produce a fully functional (accelerated to some extent)
server.