ddd-3.2.98 configure problem on cygwin (sorry for previous - no subject)

I’m trying to build ddd-3.2.98 on cygwin and am getting the error below
when invoking configure. This is reminiscent of a previous configure
error that, I believe, got fixed in 3.2.95. The library had something
to do with library ordering, I think.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Is there any additional info that I can provide to help diagnose the
problem? I am very hopeful that we can get ddd 3.3 to build on cygwin.

Thanks!

--Chuck

PS: I know that this, in all likelihood, isn't a cygwin or XFreeCygwin
problem but there may be individuals on these lists that can help or
would, in general, be interested.

checking for X11/Xmu/Editres.h... yes
configure: error: The Motif library '-lXm' could not be found.
                  Please use the configure options
'--with-motif-includes=DIR'
                  and '--with-motif-libraries=DIR' to specify the Xm
location.
                  See the files 'config.log' and 'ddd/config.log'
                  for further diagnostics.
configure: error: ../../../ddd-3.2.98/ddd/configure failed for ddd