Follow-up: XFree86 dies on mouse click.

Hi again,

I wrote last week about my Cygwin XFree86 "dying" when I click my mouse.
Other parts of Cygwin seem to work fine such as the ssh port (very
handy :^).

I didn't get any feedback on my problem and I've done as much as I know
how.  So, does this sometimes happen with the XFree86 port?  Do some
hardware combinations cause problems but don't give any real error
messages when things die?  I'm using NT4 SP6a and an old 4MB PCI
Matrox Mystique video card.

Cygwin and the XFree port are very much appreciated.  I'm looking
forward to getting XFree up and running at work!

					Clemmitt Sigler