RE: Need Tutor

You need X Windows Manager, such as twm, vtwm or xfce. twm should already be
on your machine,
vtwm and xfce you can get from contrib directory.  Once the Windows Manage
is installed and started
you can move windows arround on x desktop.

Add the wondows manager command to startxwin.bat
for example

start twm

Suhaib