RE: trouble starting up xfree

While double-checking on Windows update site, contemplating whether or not I
should install a service pack, I noticed an updated version of my video
driver in the list.  I download, install it, and reboot...  and it all
works! ;) Guess myriad, random, buggy video drivers are hard to code around.

Thanks for all your time..  And for the developers who worked on this,
THANKS!  This is a _very_ cool project..

Scott