RE: Stand-alone application

> <snip>
> > I did not find his reply as an insult to you. Sorry.
> <snip good list of suggestions>
>
> I don't think Jesper felt insulted, I think Jesper meant that
> he was not insulting me.
>
> On the other hand Jesper - have you read the web pages?
>
> Rob

Whatever. Let me emphasize it: The Cygwin mount points are
needed. When compiling Xfree86 the /usr mount point is hard coded in
cygwin.cf, it can be changed to whatever you like during compilation
but it cannot be eliminated at all - that means a mount point must exist.

Second: the X libraries also use the /dev/tty and /dev/zero mount points.

Without proper mount points, a user will get errors either during
application
startup or during shutdown/abort process.

Suhaib