RE: help with link error: undefined reference to XGetHostname

Well not yet.  E-mail me you score.c file from xtetris.  I think you
need to fix it.  I cannot see any problems with libX11.a.  The XGetHostname
routines
are in GetDflt.c, XlibInt.c and WMProps.c and they are OK... means need no
modification for
Cygwin compilers.

Remember, not every code from UNIX compiles without, at least, minor
tweaking.

Suhaib