Re: Offscreen and No Direct Input Test 7 - Web page annoucement

Step 1, checkout the CVS tree - I think you have already?
Step 2, decide where your files are going (I suggest a subdir off root)
mkdir foo
step 3 add the new dir to CVS
cvs -z3 add foo
step 4 place your files in the directory
cp ...
step5 edit your files. CVS names tend to be very long lived - so get the
names fairly accurate before you add them.

step 6, add your files to cvs
cvs -z3 add foo bar fun
do not add *, because you'll pickup the CVS directory!
step 7, repeat from 3 for any more sub directories (or sub sub ...).
step 8 link in the page.
I'm happy to do this, or for you to do it... please keep the html
conforming to HTML 4 Transitional.
step 9, make it all happen
CVS -z3 ci

Voila