RE: Development Status Update 9

Harold,

Thanks for the good work.  I had been reading your discussions at
xfree86-devel list.
Since I do not know much about GDI therefore I prefered to stay quiet ;-)
However, as you noticed that we why implemented frambuffer while we knew the

Windows9x will have problems.  That time it was the easy way out for us,
that
is to have something up and runing.

I look forward to your contributions.

Suhaib