RE: Unable to connect to X Server -- Updated

Thanks for your help. I do have a corrupt installation.
When I ran startx, I saw a bunch of ": not founds."
I am going to make sure I set up cygwin with Unix mode and
reinstall  xfree86-4.0-devel.tar.bz2

-giri

Suhaib Siddiqi <ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com> on 03/07/2001 07:58:54 PM