RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 1

>I was peaking through Harold's code.  He hard coded > > > 640x480x16

Nope... in an earlier version I did, but not now.  A lot changed in the last
48 hours.  Are you sure you were looking at the latest code?

I tested the server at the following resolutions:
800x600x16
640x480x16
800x600x32
640x480x32
800x600x8
640x480x8

All resolutions worked.  The only resolutions that didn't work were those
that approach the size of your screen resolution, which is something that
I'm working on.