RE: RE: cygwin.def - site.cygwin

You can get the patched XF86 4.0.3 from Cygwin/XFree86 FTP server.
It compiled on my workstation this morning.  Please use
tar and bunzip2 from Cygwin when extracting archive.  It will insure
you are not corrupting files with DOS style CR\LF.
I uploaded today afternoon.  It may not be at mirrors sites yet.

If you still have problems compiling, then you can e-mail me directly
World.log file.

Suhaib