RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 4

Failure to allocate a device independent bitmap in Shadow Framebuffer Test
server has nothing to do with video drivers.  It most likely has to do with
a lack of available memory or a particular bitfield format not being
supported by the running version of Windows.

We can't do much to help people with low memory, but we can figure out what
bitfield formats are supported by the running version of Windows by querying
Windows as to which formats it supports; alas, you can't just ask Windows
what formats it supports, you have to go through a series of steps in
creating a dummy bitmap that will eventually yield the bitfield format that
the display is currently using.

I'll probably go write that code now, since it seems that we can't handle
the bitfield format with a simple default :)