RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 5

> Oh, you embarrass me ;-)
>
> My machine is equipped with 2.5MB Video RAM (Yes I know, it's
> from the stone
> age!!)
> I think also my 64 MB of RAM could be a player here. Perhaps
> I even should
> give up trying...

Refresh my memory, which operating system?

> Do you think the Video memory might be the reason here?

I doubt it.  On a Compaq Presario with 2MB video memory it runs fine,
but I have 128 MB of SDRAM.
I think it is your 64 MB RAM depending upon which Windows version.  If
you are using ME/2000 then you are way below the limit.  ME/2000 will chew
64 MB alone and will still be hungry to chew as much as you can give it.
If you are on NT 4.0 or 2000, and have enough disk space, try creating a big
page file, but it might not help in this case.

Suhaib