[ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 8

I just posted Test 8 to my usual announcement page:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/

Changes:
1) Server engine codes changed:
	Shadow GDI DIB is "-engine 1"
	Shadow DD is "-engine 2"
	Shadow DD Non Locking is "-engine 4"
	Primary DD is "-engine 8"
2) Added code to detect supported server engines.
3) Added code to automatically choose the optimum supported engine.
	You no longer have to specify a "-engine n" parameter.
	However, you can suggest that the server use a particular
	engine with an "-engine n" parameter.
4) Made a quick fix to handle the incorrect depth being passed
	when running the engines in windowed mode.
5) Updated the "XWin -help" message with the new engine codes.
6) Rearranged the internal server structure to new engines to
	be added more easily, as well as making the current
	code easier to read and maintain.
7) Test 8 is built against XFree86 4.0.2, as the previous tests in this
series.

I am currently building Suhaib's patched XFree86 4.0.3 source.  If that
completes soon I may post a Test 9 shortly that will essentially be a
recompilation of Test 8 against the XFree86 4.0.3 sources.

Enjoy, and thanks for testing,

Harold Hunt