From: Harold Hunt [mailto:huntharo@msu.edu]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 7:48 AM
To: Cygx (E-mail)
Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 9

I just posted Test 9 to my usual announcement page:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/

Test 9 is the same as Test 8 except that is compiled using the XFree86 4.0.3
source code.

You must have Cygwin/XFree86 4.0.3 installed to use Test 9 and all future
test releases.

You will get lots of strange problems if the test server version does not
match your Cygwin/XFree86 libraries, fonts, and executables versions.

You can download the Cygwin/XFree86 4.0.3 binaries from:
ftp://mirrors.rcn.net/pub/sourceware/cygwin/xfree/xc-4-binaries

My weekend coding marathon has come to an end. I probably won't be able to
add any new features during the week, but I will try to fix or at least look
into bugs as the reports come in.

Enjoy, thanks for testing, and X on!

Harold Hunt