RE: Cygwin XFree86 Error

It is always good if you could 100 dpi fonts.
However in this case I do not think it will help him.
What he did, he downloading everything from win32-x11 and
cygwin-xfree sites, extracted everything in a directory called \XWIn32
and trying to use XFree86.  This monster will definitely not work
for him because he replaced bunch of required dlls and clients with MSVC
compiled
stuff and vice versa.

Suhaib